DevelopingMe : Online Self Confidence group for African and Caribbean Women
Do you feel stuck, like you have more to give, sick of the life patterns reoccurring?
If you want change then this course is for you. You will be held accountable, connect and change. Low motivation, procrastination, self-doubt, critical thoughts, worry, will rob you of your life.
Each weekly session will personalised to reflect your current life circumstances and goals. Each session will build from the previous, and so will you, as you implement your learning into your real life settings, your success in this course will be reflected in your personal, growth, development and change.
Based on CBT and Narrative Therapy Principals this group aims to support professional black women and business owners to feel better about themselves and the lives they lead. The sessions will be based online and you will be provided activities to try out during the week as well as provided readings lists and video resources to compliment the session content.
This courses requires you to implement learning into your life, action is the only way to insure change. We can’t wait to share this journey with you.
Love Nicola and Naomi x
£240 for 8 sessions (works out at £30 per week)
Two payments of £120 for 8 sessions
- What does it mean to be you?
- Cultural expectations and beliefs
- Legacies and intergenrational expereinces
- Mental Health what does this mean too you?
- Exploring stigma
- Lifelong benefits of this journey
- Getting / staying on track
- Negative Learnt behaviours – the things you don’t even realise you do
- Life pressure/stress
- Low self-esteem
- Taking control
- Creating inner motivation
- Getting out of your trap to stay on track
- Our physical and our psychological self
- Sleeping well
- Raising awareness
- Anxious predictions
- Beliefs about coping
- Thinking styles
- 3 Systems
- Critical thoughts
- Impostor syndrome
- You are an influencer, to yourself
- Manifestation of uncertainty
- Make your mindset work for you
- Expectation from self and others
- How to be more compassionate
- Positive qualities
- Give you a break
- Learning to love yourself
- Updating your life, walking your change
- What is anger?
- Defensive system
- Stepping out
- Connect to values
- Problem solving
- Social anxiety
- Attachment styles
- False self vs True self
- Cognitive avoidance