Training and Teaching
We run a range of commissioned teaching and training programmes ranging from university to community based programmes. Click to see current programmes.
UNIVERSITY MODULES AND SESSIONS
Collaborating with Universities and organisations we run a range of training and teaching programmes bespoke to fit around our clients needs. We are not a big fan of lectures and work to make our sessions experiential and engaging. We are a member of CPD Standards Office and offer a range of CPD accredited programmes.
We are committed to sharing our experiences and skills and we do this though both formal education and informal workshops. Topics include:
- Creativity, Technology and Innovation in Healthcare
- Mental Health Awareness
- Child and Youth Development (Online)
- Introduction to working with Trauma
- Participatory approaches in research
- Art Psychotherapies
- Community Development Approaches
- Health and Mental Health Technology
- Social Enterprise and Innovation